Call us now: 0207 722 5228
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm, Saturday: 8am - 1pm, Sunday: Closed
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
If you would like to get in contact, please send us a message via the form opposite and one of our team will respond as soon as possible.
Prefer to talk to someone? Give us a call on 0207 722 5228 and one of our team will be happy to help.
1. When using the engine carbon clean service, you are dealing with Carbon Clean Ltd. In these terms references to “we” or “our” means Carbon Clean Ltd. By asking Carbon Clean Ltd to carry out an engine carbon clean on your vehicle you agree that our work shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Our contract with you is formed at the time of you making your appointment with us. Most but not all of the terms set out below are reproduced on the sales document that you (or your representative) will be asked to sign when we attend your vehicle.
2. In the course of the engine carbon clean process, a controlled volume of hydrogen is introduced into the engine through your vehicles air intake, your vehicle may suffer an engine fault through no fault of our technician or engine carbon clean service. You acknowledge that risk. If that happens, we will ask if you would like us to restart your vehicles engine. If your vehicle will not restart you will be liable for any costs incurred in having the vehicle recovered and repaired subject to clause 7 & 9 below.
3. Please be aware that having your engine cleaned using the engine carbon clean process, may result in your vehicles manufacturer’s warrantee being invalidated. You acknowledge that risk. If you have any questions regarding your manufacturer’s warrantee please contact your manufacturer. Carbon Clean Ltd holds certificates of no harm from a number motor manufacturers for information please call 01494 817174 or write to Customer Services Carbon Clean Ltd at the address shown at the bottom of this page or email us using the following link Carbon Clean Ltd
4. Payments up front and in part. You agree to be responsible for the full cost of our engine carbon clean work on your vehicle. In making arrangements to deliver our service to you, we incur business costs. You agree that we can immediately charge (i) for or in respect of these arrangements or costs and/or (ii) an upfront part payment in respect of our service.
5. VAT charged on all our services
6. The improvement to emissions and/or additional engine power and/or fuel economy and/or future engine component reliability that you can expect to enjoy once your vehicle has been cleaned using the engine carbon clean service depends upon each individual engine, the fuel and lubricants used and the style of driving that the engine has experienced prior to the engine carbon clean taking place, therefore h2gogo Industries Limited can make no guarantee with regards to these benefits.
7. A diagrammatic record of visible damage existing on your vehicle will be made by our technician before starting work on your vehicle. We exclude all liability for repair of damage, whether visible or not, existing before we began to work on your vehicle. 8. We will perform our service to the best of our ability at a time and location to be agreed between us. We reserve the right to change our appointment time with you for any reason. We will notify you in advance of any change to the agreed appointment
8. If you have a complaint about our service, please call 01494 817174 or write to Customer Services Carbon Clean Ltd at the address shown. If without our prior written approval you organise a repair yourself, we do not guarantee to pay the costs you incur.
9. Key limitations to our work: Carbon Clean only
10. You acknowledge that the cost to us of cleaning your vehicle’s engine in the event that we damage it is likely to exceed the amount we are paid for our service. You agree that our total liability to you both for any service failure or vehicle damage is limited to: (A) the total cost of repairing any damage we cause to your vehicle; plus (B) for any period where your own car will be unavailable to you, at our choice, the cost to us of providing you with, or paying for, alternative means of transport or a replacement vehicle of our choice (acting reasonably). Except as stated above, you agree that unless we have written to you to confirm otherwise before we begin work, you and Carbon Clean Ltd do not intend that Carbon Clean Ltd reimburse or compensate you for loss of income, loss of use of your vehicle, costs or expenses incurred from loss of use of your vehicle, loss of business or profits or pure economic loss or indirect or consequential loss suffered by you as a result of our work. Nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Your statutory rights are not affected.
11. Where payment for our work on your vehicle will be made using a trade or company account, our trade/company terms will apply to our work in priority to the terms written above.
13. Carbon Clean Ltd, we are committed to reducing fraud made using credit cards. We reserve our right not to accept payment from you by debit or credit card where we suspect that by doing so a fraud may be perpetrated against us or the registered card holder.
14. Our terms of business and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including noncontractual disputes or claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
15. The courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, our goods and services although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. Consumer rights information
16. Any booking that you make with us by phone or online will be subject to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (SI 2013/3134) (as amended from time-to-time). We are pleased to provide you with the following information in accordance with those regulations: a. Engine Carbon Clean is the trading name of Carbon Clean Ltd 07942887 whose registered office. You can contact us using the following link: Carbon Clean Ltd b. Carbon Clean Ltd supplies vehicle engine carbon clean and replacement services and products. c. When we accept your booking we will provide you with a quote for our work including VAT, in doing so we make assumptions as to the extent of cleaning your engine will require. If those assumptions prove to be incorrect, our costs of service and therefore our price will change to take account of our additional work. For example, we may have to extend the time of the engine carbon clean service. We reserve our right to adjust our price and, where applicable, the amount of VAT we charge you according to the goods and services we supply to you in the course of providing our service to you. d. We make no additional charge for delivery of the equipment that we will use in the course of providing our service. We accept payment over the telephone using most major debit or credit cards other than Diner’s Club and American Express. We do not accept personal cheques. We accept payments made through PayPal and in cash. e. We will provide our service to you by appointment at a location agreed between us. f. Our contract with you is for the supply of vehicle engine carbon clean services. Normally, under the Regulations, if you are a consumer, you will have a right to cancel our contract for 14 working days counting from the day after our contract with you was formed. When we are given the keys to your vehicle, we shall understand that to be your express consent to begin our work on your vehicle. Usually, that means we will have begun our work before the end of the usual cancellation period. Your cancellation rights under the Regulations will end when that work starts. You may cancel your appointment and receive a full refund of any monies that you have paid to us at any time before we commence work on your vehicle. To cancel our service, please call us, contact us via our website or tell our technician before he starts work on your vehicle. We do not require you to complete any special form to cancel your appointment. We recommend that the easiest way to cancel your appointment is to call us on 01494 817174. Please note that you may not cancel your appointment after we have commenced our work on your vehicle and we re rights under the Regulations will end when that work starts. You may cancel your appointment and receive a full refund of any monies that you have paid to us at any time before we commence work on your vehicle. To cancel our service, please call us, contact us via our website or tell our technician before he starts work on your vehicle. We do not require you to complete any special form to cancel your appointment. We recommend that the easiest way to cancel your appointment is to call us on 01494 817174. Please note that you may not cancel your appointment after we have commenced our work on your vehicle and we reserve all rights to recover payment for our service in circumstances where you attempt to cancel your appointment or require us to cease work on your vehicle after our work has commenced. g. The validity of any price we offer you for our services is limited to the duration of the call during which the offer was made. Accordingly, we may refuse to honour a price offered to you where you do not agree to purchase the relevant service during the continuation of the call in which the offer was first communicated to you. h. Where we have taken any payment from you in the course of you making an appointment with us, we shall hold that payment to your order until the moment we begin our work on your vehicle. With effect from commencement of our work on your vehicle, we reserve our right to retain for our account any payment you have made to us.